Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Waiting on Wednesday #9

By 9:31 AM

 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights books whose releases we are eagerly awaiting!
 
 
   by: J.Lynn (Jennifer L. Armentrout)
 
Spencer Hill Press
Expected Publication: July 30, 2013
 
For twenty-one-year-old Sydney, being in love with Kyler isn't anything new. They'd been best friends ever since he pushed her down on the playground and she made him eat a mud pie. Somewhere over the years, she fell for him and fell hard. The big problem with that? Kyler puts the 'man' in man-whore. He's never stayed with a girl longer than a few nights, and with it being their last year in college, Syd doesn't want to risk their friendship by declaring her love.

Kyler has always put Syd on a pedestal that was too high for him to reach. To him, she's perfect and she's everything. But the feelings he has for her, he's always hidden away or focused on any other female. After all, Kyler will always be the poor boy from the wrong side of tracks, and Syd will always be the one girl he can never have.

But when they're stranded together at a posh ski resort due to a massive Nor'easter, there's nothing stopping their red-hot feelings for each other from coming to the surface. Can their friendship survive the attraction? Better yet, can they survive at all? Because as the snow falls, someone is stalking them, and this ski trip may be a life-changer in more ways than one.
              -goodreads.com description
 
I haven't done a NA book in awhile, so here's my pick! The cover was revealed last week and I cannot wait! I love stories where best friends fall for each other!
 
What are you guys waiting on this Wednesday? Let me know because I always need to add more books to my already huge TBR list!

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. I can't wait for this one either. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm pretty excited for Frigid too! Love J.Lynn :)
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Though, I haven't gotten a chance to read Wait For You yet. (ducks head in shame) But I'm hoping to very soon! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any NA books yet, but this one looks pretty good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen of this book at lot today, it sounds very interesting! :)

    My WoW


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jackie! I'm really looking forward to this one!

      Delete
  5. I really can't wait for this one! I think the added twist of the stalker is going to make it a fun read...plus, it's JLA it's going to be great! Ha :)

    Sheri @ Perks of Being a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I don't know how I'm going to wait until it comes out! It just sounds SO good!

      Delete
  6. Oh, yes! I'm dying for Frigid. Great pick and thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice Jessica! I LOVE all of JLA's books! She is an amazing writer! I'm looking forward to reading this one too :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindy! I JUST read Wait For You last night and now I CANNOT wait for more of her NA stuff! Wooo!

      Delete
  8. A wonderful WoW pick! I am so excited to read this book.

    Happy reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! July is so far away though! :)

      Delete
  9. Love that JLA is going into new adult -- it seems like a perfect fit for her.
    Great pick :)

    You can find me here: Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree. I think she can definitely rock NA.

      Delete
  10. I haven't read much from this author but I like the sounds of this. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara- She's so great! One of my all time favorites!

      Delete
  11. Great pick! I can´t wait to read this book.
    Thanks for visiting My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adriana! I wish it would come out even sooner! :)

      Delete
  12. Never seen this one before but I hope you enjoy reading it! Thanks for stopping by my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.