Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #26

By 1:30 AM

 Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
This week I am featuring Passion Pit! I learned about this band AFTER I had the chance to see them live. Which is a major bummer. Their sound is not for everyone, but I personally enjoy them. (The best way to describe them is they are pop with electronics thrown in.) 'Take a Walk' and 'Carried Away' are both super fun songs that remind me of summertime and dancing. If you are fan of bands like Death Cab For Cutie, Metric, Tegan & Sara, and The Postal Service you might really enjoy these guys!
 
Artist: Passion Pit
Album: Gossamer
Released: July 20, 2013
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Track Listing:
 
1. Take A Walk *
2. I'll Be Alright
3. Carried Away *
4. Constant Conversations
5. Mirrored Sea*
6. Cry Like a Ghost*
7. On My Way
8. Hideaway*
9. Two Veils To Hide My Face
10. Love is Greed
11. It's Not My Fault, I'm Happy
12. Where We Belong*
 


What do you guys think? Is Passion Pit for you?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love it!! :-) We have similar music taste so that doesn't surprise me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Passion Pit! And you knock it out of the park again : )

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.