Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Swoon Thursday #34

By 2:00 AM

Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound.

Here's what you do:

From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell me what made you swoon. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments or grab the button above and share it on your blog.
 
This week I am swooning over Trisha Wolfe's The Darkest Part! Holy swoons my friends! This book is freaking HOT! It took me on such an emotional rollercoaster ride but gosh, it was beautiful, amazing, and left me completely breathless!
 
"My skin tingles as Holden slowly raises my leg, resting my ankle on his shoulder. He's kneeling, using his other hand to angle himself above me. His eyes only release me when he turns his head to press a soft kiss to my calf. My breath catches in my throat. His hand skims my leg, his mouth trailing its path, the cool metal of his lip ring sending so many, too many shivers dancing across my skin. I've never felt so helpless, so immobile, and so hopeful that he doesn't stop-if I don't move, if I let him continue, can I pretend I'm not a willing participant? No, I can't lie to myself. If I'm going to stop this, I have to now. Because as his mouth moves to my thigh, and his tongue just grazes my skin, I know I won't be able to soon."
 
GUYS. You need to meet Sam and Holden. Holy CRAP!

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Oh I am dying to meet these two! I cant wait I cant wait I cant wait! That is an amazing swoon my dear friend!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jessica, you went straight for my heart with Holden's swoon from Trisha's book! LOL I love Holden sooooo much! Thanks for sharing! <333

    My swoon: MORE THAN THIS by Jay McLean
    http://iheartyabooks.blogspot.com/2013/09/swoon-thursday-what-do-you-find.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he amazing?! I was swooning over him the second I met him!

      Delete
  3. Ohhhhhhh wow... Yeah, I just went and bought it. I'm convinced haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! That was good. I look forward to Thursday now. LOL. Great pick. So adding that book to my list.

    Check out Our Swoons

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear god, that is hot! Yeah, I bought this a while ago but I will definitely be reading it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Swoon Jess! I fell madly in love with Holden! Talk about a sexy man! I'm on this tour too :)

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/09/swoon-thursday-37.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! He is SO sexy! I loved every second with him!

      Delete
  7. I'm reading this one! I love the swoons in this book. Trisha is SO GOOD at writing swoons! Sam and Holden are quite the pair ;)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed this novel!! Trish is awesome, and her swoons can get your blood boiling! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great swoon! I've heard really great things about this author! I really need to read some of her work!

    Here's My Swoon Thursday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love Trish's books! Definitely grab this one Nikki!

      Delete
  10. You are correct, I need to meet Sam and Holden soon :D! This is a HOT Swoon!!! I haven't read Trisha's books yet, but the swoons I've read from other bloggers are always hot swoons.

    Here are my swoons:
    http://www.kassiesthoughts30.blogspot.com/2013/09/swoon-thursday-16-decieved-unexpected.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Trish really knows how to write them! Definitely give them a peek!

      Delete
  11. Mmmm yummy hot swoon girl!!! I certainly want to meet Holden & Sam soon! Now I'm looking forward to reading this one even more ;)

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I can't wait to hear what you think Amy!

      Delete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.