Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #49

By 1:30 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
This week I am featuring Arctic Monkeys! I've never really listened to these guys before, but after hearing 'Do I Wanna Know?' on the radio the other day I decided to give them a listen! You all know how much I love my indie rock, so Arctic Monkeys is a great addition to my music selection!




Artist: Arctic Monkeys
Album: AM
Released: Sept. 10, 2013







Track Listing:

1. Do I Wanna Know? *
2. R U Mine?
3. One For the Road *
4. Arabella
5. I Want It All
6. No. 1 Party Anthem
7. Mad Sounds
8. Fireside
9. Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? *
10. Snap Out Of It
11. Knee Socks
12. I Wanna Be Yours

**I actually like all the songs. So I only starred the ones that really stood out to me.*



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.