Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Teaser Tuesday #1

By 1:00 AM , , , ,

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
 
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 "She was in my sacred space and it was hard not to want to grab her hand and show her all of my treasures and toys, but I shoved my fingers in my pockets to restrain myself."

"We sank down in the booth and my knees brushed against hers as I tried to stretch out my legs in the squashed space. But she didn't move away, so I was feeling even more certain that she still felt the same way about me."

I loved this book SO SO SO much! See my stop on the tour tomorrow!

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Nice tease. Like the way he shows restraint. I'm looking forward to reading this one.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that's a nice intense tease! Hope you enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great romance. My teasers this week are from Shame on You by Tara Sivec and Burn Bright by Bethany Frenette. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a great romance Kathy! I loved it!

      Delete
  4. I want to read this book! I've heard such great things about this author!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's so great Sara! I love Christina! She writes such great romances!

      Delete
  5. Wasn't this book awesome! I loved Ella and Quinn! Great teasers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I'm so glad you loved them too Teresa!

      Delete
  6. Well this one def sounds like something I should look into (:

    My Teaser Tuesday
    Tabby @Insightful Minds Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way the author showed his caution. Sounds like this is a good story.
    My Teaser is from SINFUL FOLK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of my favorite romances of the year so far Sandra. :)

      Delete
  8. Great teasers! I really enjoyed BYB, too. It was extremely well done. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! I'm glad you enjoyed it too!

      Delete
  9. Sounds like a sweet read! Here's my teaser:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/02/teaser-tuesday-21814.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved this book Colletta. Such a gorgeously written novel!

      Delete
  10. Great teasers, Jessica. I'm looking forward to your review. And I want to read this too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brandee! I definitely want you to read it! I think you'll really enjoy it. :)

      Delete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.