Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #52

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
This week I am featuring the amazing Lindi Ortega! I won't even lie- I cannot stop listening to her! She has the old country twang that I love, and incorporates an Ennio Morricone feel. (He is the genius behind the The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly trilogy's music) I first heard her song "I Want You" on the radio and YOU GUYS. It's my new favorite song. Listen to it!
 

Artist: Lindi Ortega
Album: Tin Star
Released: Oct. 8, 2013








Track Listing:

1. Hard as This *
2. Gypsy Child
3. Tin Star *
4. Voodoo Mama
5. Lived and Died Alone *
6. I Want You *
7. This is Not Surreal *
8. Something For You *
9. All These Cats
10. Waitin' On My Luck To Change *
11. Songs About




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ooh, this artist is new to me! Looks like I have something new to check out!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.