Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #54

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
This week I thought I'd share my summer playlist with you all! I got it all ready and downloaded from iTunes and on my cell phone... only to get rid of my iPhone and go Android. Go figure.
 
 
1. Take Me To Church- Hozier
2. Agape- Bear's Den
3. Sing- Ed Sheeran
4. Dirty Glasses- Sol Cat
5. City Life- Justin Forrest
6. You & I- One Direction
7. She Looks So Perfect- 5 Seconds of Summer
8. Bridges- Broods
9. Tennis Court- Lorde
10. Do I Wanna Know?- Arctic Monkeys
11. Out on the Street- Spanish Gold
12. This is How We Roll- Florida Georgia Line
13. Yesterdays Back In My Hometown- Justin Forrest
14. Bad Blood- Bastille
15. Holding On For Life- Broken Bells
16. Skinny Love- Bon Iver
17. This Disorder- The Features
18. Are You Listening- Kopecky Family Band
19. Handshake- Two Door Cinema Club
20. Young Folks- Peter Bjorn and John
21. I Will Wait- Mumford & Sons
22. A Sky Full of Stars- Coldplay
23. City of Angels- Thirty Seconds to Mars
24. Southern Sun- Boy & Bear
25. Girls Chase Boys- Ingrid Michaelson
26. The Walker- Fitz & the Tantrums
27. When We Were Young- Brett Dennen
28. Fire and Dynamite- Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors
29. I Want You- Lindi Ortega
30. Chillin' It- Cole Swindell
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.