Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #58

By 8:12 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!

As I was driving Saturday night, I heard this particular song on my local indie radio station and recognized Marcus Mumford's voice right away. I am still saddened by the fact that Mumford & Sons is currently on hiatus and am not sure if they will get together to make any more music. First The Civil Wars, now this? Sigh. Well for my Mumford fans out there, at least you can hear Marcus doing the song Kansas City below!
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It's always sad when a group you enjoy kind of slow down, or stop all together *sighs* I'm glad you had a nice drive with this song, though, Jessica.
    Happy reading (and listening)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.