Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Top Ten Tuesday #44

By 1:00 AM

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
 
Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get
 
1)
 
 
Unleashed by Sophie Jordan
 
 
 
2)
 

Captive by Aimee Carter
 
 
 
3)
 

Make It Last by Megan Erickson
 
 
 
4)
 

The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
 
 
5)
 

Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott
 
 
6)
 
No Cover Available
 
Tessa Ever After by Brighton Walsh
 
 
 
7)
 
 
Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout
 
 
 
8)
 
 
Path of Destruction by E.Lee & C. Quinn
 
 
9)
 

Becoming Rain by K.A. Tucker
 
 
10)
 

Collide by Melissa West
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. OOoh great picks! Dying for Every Last Breath!! Salt & Stone, Ruby Circle & Unleashed are more I can't wait for! Read Captive and it was pretty awesome! Hope you enjoy it too next week!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike! I looooooove your list! Tessa Ever After should totally be on my list but I was being lazy and didn't want to add anything that didn't have a cover or placeholder cover lol. Gahh there are so many awesome books coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good books on this list... The Ruby Circle, Salt & Stone, Becoming Rain, Tessa Ever After - I can't wait for all of these!!

    TTT @ Krista’s Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessssss *fist bumps for MAKE IT LAST* I love those books <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear, we're like bookish twins. LOL. Unleashed, The Ruby Circle and Path of Destruction (!!!!!!!) are all on my list this week. The only reason Every Last Breath isn't is because it doesn't have a cover yet. I desperately need it in my life though. I planned to mention it, Make It Last and Salt & Stone as honorable mentions, but forgot. :) I have Captive... I just need to find time to read it! Eeeeeep! So many good books!

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome choices, love! The Ruby Circle!!! I'm gonna have a heart attack when I read that one. Also Salt & Stone, Tessa Ever After, and Make It Last I'm reeeeally excited for! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.