Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #63

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
I figured I'd go a little old school this week, what with Billy Joel headlining this year at Bonnaroo. Oh yes- I'm GOING! I am beyond ecstatic! My best friend in the whole world (and really one of the few people I trust enough to go with) gave in and said she'd go with me! Wooooo! I grew up listening to Billy Joel, so naturally I love ALOT of his songs.
 
What about you? Do you like Billy Joel? Which one is your favorite?



Artist: Billy Joel
Album: Greatest Hits Vols. 1 and 2
Released: Oct. 20, 1998
Favorite Songs: Scenes From an Italian Restaurant, Movin' Out (Anthony's Song), Only the Good Die Young, It's Still Rock and Roll To Me, She's Got A Way, Uptown Girl, Tell Her About It





Track Listing:

Disk 1:

1. Piano Man
2. Captain Jack
3. Entertainer
4. Say Goodbye to Hollywood
5. New York State of Mind
6. Stranger
7. Scenes From an Italian Restaurant
8. Just the Way You Are
9. Movin' Out (Anthony's Song)
10. Only the Good Die Young

Disk 2:

1. My Life
2. Big Shot
3. You May Be Right
4. It's Still Rock and Roll To Me
5. Don't Ask Me Why
6. She's Got A Way
7. Pressure
8. Allentown
9. Goodnight Saigon
10. Tell Her About It
11. Uptown Girl
12. The Longest Time
13. You're Only Human (Second Wind)
14. The Night Is Still Young




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. BILLY JOEL!!!!!!!111!!! Grew up listening to him myself. Therefore I am JEALOUS that you are going to see him LIVE ahh! How fun :D :D My faves: Movin' Out, Just the Way You Are, My Life,....can I just say all of them? *Nods* That'll work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE BILLY JOEL! I actually went to see him in concert over the summer and it was absolutely fabulous. Jessica! The fact that you like Billy Joel too makes me so happy lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.