Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #66

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!

In lieu of the news I received yesterday about my student gone much too soon, I decided to stick with an old favorite this week. I love Ben Harper so much and his lyrics are brilliant and thought provoking. Don't believe me? Listen to Excuse Me Mr. and Give A Man A Home.



Artist: Ben Harper
Album: Fight For Your Mind
Released: Aug. 1, 1995
Favorite Tracks: Ground on Down, Another Lonely Day, Excuse Me Mr, Give A Man A Home, By My Side



Track Listing:

1. Oppression
2. Ground on Down
3. Another Lonely Day
4. Please Me Like You Want To
5. Gold to Me
6. Burn One Down
7. Excuse Me Mr.
8. People Lead
9. Fight For Your Mind
10. Give A Man A Home
11. By My Side
12. Power of the Gospel
13. God Fearing Man
14. One Road to Freedom




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.