Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Let's kick off summer with a read-a-thon!

By 1:00 AM

 
It's almost summertime and that means it's time to get my read on!
 
What better way to motivate me to get some reading in than with a read-a-thon?!
 
Memorial Day weekend is the perfect time for a read-a-thon, since most people have Monday off too!
 
A few bloggers and myself thought we'd do Saturday-Sunday, May 23-24. So if you've got a ton of books (like us!) to read, why not join in on the read-a-thon fun?
 
We will be tweeting our progress using the hashtag #memorialreadathon and there might even be a few giveaways along the way!
 
 
Stay tuned for a blog post next week where I will state my goals, what I plan to read, as well as have an InLinkz to link up to!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Ohhh I wish I could join but I have an exam on that Saturday =[ maybe I'll join in for the Sunday and Monday though! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! I'm in. I will post sometime soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait!! This will be a lot of fun, Jess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a read-a-thon!
    I especially like the ones with a specific book to read - they are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally up for this! Especially because BEA is the next week and I won't have time for much reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in! I can alternate reading and packing for BEA! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.