Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Tasty Tuesday #18

By 1:00 AM

Hey guys! I'm back again with another Tasty Tuesday!
 
I do alter my recipes to fit my own tastes, so please also feel free to refer back to the original recipe at the bottom of the post to see what I may have eliminated.

 Most of my recipes are Weight Watcher friendly, but don't let that scare you away. They are actually really good. I've also found some great websites like Skinny Kitchen and Skinny Taste that I use a lot too. Most of my recipes have some kick to them, so if you are not a big spicy person, adjust the spices to better fit your tastes. OH. And all of the meals I cook are really easy to prepare. I'm not big on difficult meals.
 
Today I am featuring:
 
Spaghetti with Quick Bolognese

 
  
 
Ingredients:
 
-1lb. ground beef
-1 green pepper, chopped
-2 cans, diced tomatoes
-1/4 tsp salt
-8 oz. pasta
-1 onion, chopped
-2 cloves, garlic minced
-2 tsp basil
-1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
 
Directions:
 
1. Spray large skillet and set over medium-hi heat. Add beef and cook until lightly brown. Meanwhile, boil water and cook pasta.
 
2. Add onion, pepper, garlic and cook until veggies are soft.
 
3. Stir in tomatoes, basil, salt, red pepper. Bring mix to a boil.
 
4. Reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened. Stir in pasta.
 
Notes:
 
None that I can think of!
 
Serving Size: 1 1/2 cup each
Serves: 4 (I think I got 6 out of mine though?)
Cook Time: 20 minutes
WW+: 8 pts.
 
Recipe taken from weightwatchers.com
 
 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. *bows to your cooking skills* I need some of them to rub off on me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like a reaaally quick way to make a bolognaise! And looks quite yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum!! This looks really good, I'll have to try it out sometime :)

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the word quick and I was straight in there! I love bolognaise and I'll give this one a shot next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.