Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #80

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
I actually first heard Houndmouth on one of Jamie's playlists, but didn't think too much of them at first. I liked the song on her playlist, but didn't go back and revisit it. Then I saw these guys were playing Bonnaroo and decided to go back and check them out. I am SO glad I did, because I'm obsessed with this album. It's AMAZING.

I am a fan of bands where there is a male and female vocalist and they trade off lead on certain songs. They also blend the voices so incredibly well.
 
I caught most of their set at Bonnaroo and I am so excited to see them again for Nashville's Live on the Green, which is a free mini music festival.

Check out one of my favorite songs on the album, "Sedona" below!
 


Artist: Houndmouth
Album: Little Neon Limelight
Released: Mar. 17, 2015
Favorite Tracks: Sedona, Black Gold, Honey Slider, Gasoline, My Cousin Greg, Say It




Track Listing:

1. Sedona
2. Otis
3. 15 Years
4. For No One
5. Black Gold
6. Honey Slider
7. My Cousin Greg
8. Gasoline
9. By God
10. Say It
11. Darlin'



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.