Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #81

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
This week I am featuring a band that totally took me by surprise- Twenty One Pilots!
 
I hadn't paid much attention to this band until a girl asked me about Bonnaroo (I was wearing my shirt the day after it ended). She asked if I saw Twenty One Pilots and I was like, "Oh, no..." After that I got kind of curious about these guys, so I decided to look them up.
 
And now I'm kicking myself for not discovering them sooner! (This always happens- I always discover new bands that I like AFTER I have the opportunity to see them!)
 
So, yeah. I was surprised by how much I liked their sound because they're not the kind of music I normally listen to. I don't even know how I'd categorize them to be honest. Spotify shows Walk the Moon, The Neighbourhood, and Atlas Genius as related artists, which I can see, I guess?
 
Either way. I'm loving this album. Check it out.




Artist: Twenty One Pilots
Album: Blurryface
Released: May 18, 2015
Favorite Tracks: Heavydirtysoul, Stressed Out, Fairly Local, Tear In My Heart




Track Listing:

1. Heavydirtysoul
2. Stressed Out
3. Ride
4. Fairly Local
5. Tear In My Heart
6. Lane Boy
7. The Jungle
8. Doubt
9. Polarize
10. We Don't Believe What's On TV
11. Message Man
12. Hometown
13. Not Today
14. Goner








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.