Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Tasty Tuesday #36

By 1:00 AM

Hey guys! I'm back again with another Tasty Tuesday!

I do alter my recipes to fit my own tastes, so please also feel free to refer back to the original recipe at the bottom of the post to see what I may have eliminated.

 Most of my recipes are Weight Watcher friendly, but don't let that scare you away. They are actually really good. I've also found some great websites like Skinny Kitchen and Skinny Taste that I use a lot too. Most of my recipes have some kick to them, so if you are not a big spicy person, adjust the spices to better fit your tastes. OH. And all of the meals I cook are really easy to prepare. I'm not big on difficult meals.

 
Today I am featuring:
 
French's Crunchy Onion Chicken
 
 
Ingredients:
 
-4 boneless chicken breasts
-1 egg, beaten
-2 cups French's French Fried Onions
-2 tbsp. flour
 
Directions:
 
1. Place French fried onions and flour into a large Ziploc bag. (I use the freezer size) Lightly crush with hands or rolling pin. Transfer to a sheet of wax paper.
 
2. Dip chicken into egg and then coat both sides with onion crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere. Repeat for all pieces of chicken.
 
3. Place chicken into baking dish and bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
 
Notes:
 
*I paired this with quinoa and veggies. SO good! This is one of my favorite recipes and it is SO easy to make!
 
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
Serves: 4
Cook Time: 20 minutes
WW+: 8 pts. (I think. I calculated awhile back.)
 
Recipe taken from: the back of the French's Fried Onions container!
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hmmhh, we don't have french fried onions. What are they, can I prepare them myself by just frying up some onions or are there spices added as well or something else? Sounds delish and SO EASY! Which is the best combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, this sounds like a fantastic idea to have a different kind of chicken! Gonna try this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.